Powerful media for pressing issues.
We are passionate about visual storytelling that stimulates public dialogue & advocates for positive change.
Talking Eyes Media is looking for a post-production intern to work in our Montclair, NJ office (located 35 minutes by train from New York Penn Station). The intern will begin working part-time, with the potential to become full-time after the first month. The internship runs form October 2nd, 2017 to February 2nd, 2018 (with some flexibility).
This is a paid, advanced-level production internship. Interns must not only have strong editing skills, but must also be looking to expand and develop their storytelling skills, and work collaboratively with the production team. The primary responsibility of this internship will include post-production workflow and helping to edit short 2-3 minute videos.
- Making video selections
- Developing rough scene cuts
- Importing and organizing media content
- Transcoding video
- Transcription and subtitling
- Assisting producers and editors with story development
- A passion for multimedia storytelling and social issues
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, and Expressions Media
- Ability to execute, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Must be self-motivated, a team player, and prepared to work independently.
- Familiarity with After Effects is not required but is a strong plus
Please note: This intern’s main responsibilities do not include shooting.
This is an immediate opening. Interested candidates, please apply as soon as possible. Email email@example.com with "Internship" in the subject line. No phone calls please.
All applications must include:
- Cover letter
- Links to pieces produced and/or collaborated on, with indication of what role you played